Course DescriptionBe the “BOSS” of your career and supercharge your earning power! Lack of cutting-edge Microsoft Office skills putting you at a disadvantage in today’s competitive job market? Our in-depth program, which covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and an introduction to the accounting software package QuickBooks, quickly gets you up to speed while giving you a portfolio of work to show employers. What’s more, it includes the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, linked to 20% more productivity, enhanced promotion opportunities, and an average pay increase of 15%! Exam fee included. 300 Hours. 90% attendance required.
- WINDOWS 10
- WORD 2019
- EXCEL 2019
- POWERPOINT 2019
- QUICKBOOKS 2018
- INTERVIEW SKILL
- RESUME WRITING
Upon successful completion of this course students will be:
- Navigate Windows using Help, Startup Menu
- Work with Microsoft applications, Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Use QuickBooks to perform basic bookkeeping functions
- Eligible to sit for the Microsoft Office Word Exam
PrerequisitesBasic Typing Skills.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Office Support Specialist with MOS Certification : Business Office Support Specialist with MOS Certification