0017 - Facility Management Professional
The Facility Management Professional (“FMP”) credential of the International Facility Management Association™ (IFMA) is a must-have for current and future facility managers, commercial real estate management professionals as well as suppliers whom support facility and real estate management customers. The course is recommended to individuals of all knowledge levels desiring to master the core competencies of modern Facility Management (“FM”). The four (4) FM competencies covered are:
- Leadership & Strategy: Effective strategies require facility managers to be able to integrate people, place and process. They must be able to align the facility portfolio and functionality with its organization’s missions and available resources.
- Operations & Maintenance: Learn how to assess and inspect facility needs. Manage, oversee and monitor O&M of buildings, systems and equipment. Understand the processes for developing occupant service specifications and more.
- Project Management: Plan, initiate and execute projects. Understand the entire project life cycle and how to monitor and control project performance. Learn about the facility managers role in projects and how to evaluate outcomes.
- Finance & Business: Learn the essential finance and business practices and how to integrate those into your function as an FM. Understand how to engage finance, legal, procurement, risk managers and others to maximize decisions for your organization.
Completion of this course will enhance your FM skills and provide immediate, globally recognized credibility with employers, clients, and peers. This program gives you everything you need to earn the FMP credential. See more about the FMP credential here.
NotesNote: Please register at least one week before start date so that materials are received in time for first class.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Facility Management Professional Certificate : Facility Management Professional Certificate